Tuesday 9 September 2014

1st Anniversary.

Next Wednesday marks one year since I started working at a law firm as a Legal Assistant. Ironically Harry Potter lead me here and I'm finally starting to feel like I've settled into the position. I'm a receptionist/transcriptionist/personal assistant. I make calls, receive calls, run around filing things, and draft plenty of documents. It's sometimes hectic, yet sometimes slow. It's also the first year I've pulled off being able to work 2 jobs at once. (I still make pizza's on the weekend)

While not being my first "real" job, it certainly is what allowed me to move out on my own and in a way is akin to my first anniversary as an adult.

At least... an 21 year old adult who still indulges in geek conventions and gets excited over the new releases of Marvel movies. My house is decorated in superhero helms and framed posters of Daleks. My spare room is called the Batcave and a TARDIS holds all my movies.

But hey... I'm an adult that is young at heart still. I still pay the bills, and get groceries all on my own ;)

Cheers xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment